I loved my new mini greenhouses.. but I quickly realized that it required quite a lot of watering. So I constructed a bottom with smal wheels, and built a simple water reservoir in the bottom. Here’s the adjustments I did:
1. Creating, painting and puting wheels on the bottom construction
2. Covered the bottom part of the mini green houses with building plastics
3. Filled the reservoir with clay pebbles that I already had at home. This could probably be done in a smarter way, that doesn’t require so many clay pebbles.. but you take what you have..
4. Placed a wicking cloth (ordered online) on top of the clay pebbles.
6. To be able to quickly fill the reservoir with water, I added a part of a PVC pipe in one of the corners.
5. Just let the plants move in.